Welcome to the WCHS Media Center
The ONLINE card catalog for WCHS Library/Media Center is rcsclibrary.follettdestiny.com
This is a new year for of new experiences and opportunities. Make your Library your first stop for reading and research.
Mission: The mission of the WCHS Media Center is to provide information to students, faculty, and staff in all formats to foster literate individuals who are capable of locating, evaluating, and using information effectively; to create a body of life-long learners; and instill a love for reading.
Library Hours: 7:30 am - 3:15 pm
Circulation: Books, reference materials and magazines may be checked out for 2 weeks.
- Students visiting the library from classrooms must have a pass that is signed and timed from a teacher.
- All library materials that students wish to take from the library must be checked out at the circulation desk.
- Renew any items that you will need longer than the loan period.
- Return library materials in a timely fashion as others may be waiting on this item.
- The student is responsible for full replacement cost of lost materials.
- A student may temporarily lose library privileges due to extensive overdue periods and/or multiple items overdue for a length of time. Those privileges will be restored upon return or payment for library material checked out.